I am 16 and I sometimes masturbate using a hand shower. Coz the water pressure feels good around my clitoris. But this morning i accidentaly hit the opening of my vagina and it hurt !! But just for the time being. I started feeling kinda irritated and when i touched down there a brown coloured sticky jelly-like thing fell on to my hand. I never had sex and its really important in being a virgin before marriage aorund here. So I'm really worried.. So.. did i break my hymen?

Well if it went directly into your vagina it could be a concern, but if you just hit it...I'm not sure. I have known people that can tear their hymen by sports and being active. But when I lost my virginity nothing just came out like that. My husband had my left over skin (not you sound gross or anything) on his penis and there was blood. If you have your period, maybe something left over came out? Even if you did break it, what people don't always remember is that is a very little hole...by the time you get married and have sex it is going to be just as tight and little as it currently is. You may even still bleed. I wouldn't too scared...not everybody bleeds when they lose their hymen. It just depends on the person. You will be fine, I don't think that anyone will be able to notice. Especially when you didn't have sex.

Guess I was worried for nothing then.. Thanx honey, for your answer :D