Hi! I used my brothers razor by ACCIDENT. I didn't know i used his razor until after i shaved 'down there' when i saw mine on the other side of the shower. 3 months later (Today) i still haven't gotten my period for 3 months but im almost positive its irregular periods.Also ive gotten a stomach that looks like im 3 months pregnant, but im sure that its false pregnancy.I have been worried for 3 months on this topic and i keep telling myself that "Their was sperm on the razor and t got into my vagina!!" I know stupid , its just im so scared about this that i believe im pregnant. I'm not dumb, and i HAVE taken sex ed, i know that if sperm reached you vagina then you can be pregnant, so don't call me dumb please. Thank you

You are not pregnant hon, you are expirencing false pregnancy, i use my boy friends razor all the time. your fine hon

Do not waste time on thinking are u preg or not.. just go to a gynaecologist to help urself out.