im 14 and im really scared im pregnant. it was my first time, but my bf only went in like 5 or 6 times bcuz i dont wanna get prego. im not on birth control and he didnt wear a condom. he said the last time he ejaculated was more than 3 days before we had sex(cuz sperm lives for up to 3 days). im scared i might of gotten pregnant from precum, cuz when i was messing with him before sex i noticed it. i havent gotten my period and i think its supposed to come today. there was spotting earlier but nothing now. please help.!

Hi. I do encourage you to take a pregnancy test or see a doctor if your period still haven't come yet. Unprotected sex is very dangerous. Even pre-cum too. Although your bf last ejaculated was more than 3 days ago, there might be some sperm left inside. Do note that guys produce millions of it every single day.