I'm so fat and over weight and I'm the only fat person in my family I'm dating a hOt boy that does not know I'm that fat I'm 12 and weigh 124lbs and I'm tired of getting made fun of anyone else feel the same way

Me but I'm kinda the opposite I'm 13 i weigh 79 pounds but my sister is 12 and 100 pounds and a foot taller than me. and do you play any sports or exercise much if not try it it might help

And if this guy really likes you he wont care about how much you weigh or how you look he will just care about your personality just remember people of all sizes are beautiful in one way or another

How do you mean "you are dating a boy" but he has never met you?

If you are not satisfied with your weight, why don't you do something about it? Not to sound harsh but  just crying over your weight will not cause you to lose any.

You need a change in your daily habits. And your age is perfect for something like this. Do you play any sports? Have you considered any  exercises?