I am 12 years old and I weigh 195 pounds I play BaseBall And Baskeball But I cant Seem to lose any weight plzz tell me what I need to do to lose weight also im 5,6 so pretty tall for my age also tell me what the averge wieght for my age and my higheth 

Hello Troy,

According to some of the calculator websites you should be around 140 pounds.  Your at the age when testosterone will be released (somewhere betweek 13 to 17) and you will grow taller rapidly and put on lean muscle and begin to grow facial hair and you voice will become deeper.  So at the moment you are over weight by about 55 pounds or so.  to lose weight you need to cut back on your calorie intake and I would suggest removing 500 Calories from your diet for a week and see if that makes a difference.  If you're not losing weight at this point cut back by another 250 Calories if you can.  Stay away from fast foods and that means no French fries or hamburgers.  Eat lean meats and fresh veggies and fruit.  Don't eat things like donuts and cookies.