I'm 16 years old but I'll be 17 tomorrow and I weigh 165 lbs I wear a 38 H bra and a size 11 in jeans. I'm tired of being fat, I've tried everything diet and exercise, and all my friends are so skinny like size 3s and 5s. That's what I want to be, I don't care how drastic or unhealthy the solution is but can anyone tell me what a quick way to lose weight is. I'm a varsity cheerleader I'm not suppose to be fat, even my best friends laugh at me and call me a whale sometimes. And I know the only reason why I didn't get asked to prom is because I'm so fat and ugly. I just know that if I can be like a size 5 people will think I'm pretty and my friends will stop making fun of me. So please help I don't care how unhealthy and drastic I just want to lose weight quick. I'm really low on money so any at home remedy thing or something will help, I just really want to shock my friends on how well I look when we get back to school. So please help thanks :-).

The easiest weight to lose is water weight. Cut down on your salt consumption. That means you will have to prepare your own meals more often. Use salt-free condiments for flavoring. Most fast foods are loaded with salt, so are most processed foods. Grapefruit juice is a natural diuretic that will help you lose water weight. Drink at least two glasses of grapefruit juice, or eat two grapefruits a day. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, and as much lean meat that you want to eat. Avoid sugary foods such as candy, soda, ice cream altogether. Go easy on high glycemic foods such as rice, pasta, potatoes, and bread. Avoid butter and margarine. Drink skim milk instead of whole milk. I know it is hard for a 16 yr old to do all these things. But you have to try.

I bet exercise is not new to you since you're a varsity cheerleader. You should do it regularly. Avoid junk food and other unhealthy stuff. Eat healthy food and cut back on the portions of your regular meals. A healthy lifestyle can help you loss excess weight.

:( I understand. But your solution should be healthy! You do NOT want to starve yourself, you will totally reck your metabolism. It's simple-exercise and eat well. Cut out unhealthy foods, eat plenty of fruit and veggies, drink tons of water. Just make sure you're getting the right amount of food and nutrients!

Im 12, 5'4 and i weigh 170 pounds. Im a allstar cheerleader. I think you are just fine. Like i said, im onlt 12 and I wear an adult extra large shirt and for pants im usually a size 15. I have size 11 jeans, but they ripped when I sat down. Im also a 40- c bra. Is my weight okay?

don't fill your stomach 100 percent leave it a but empty that feel it. eat less meat and quit beef and pork. drink less soda and sugary drinks. play sports if you have enough time. if you friends make fun of you then they are schoolmates not friends.

I honestly believe that since you are fixated on losing weight to look good, there won't be a healthy solution for you. That aside, if you are willing to put in the work, diet and exercise. Don't do a fad diet, just reduce your caloric intake.

Nice Experience you have shared. Thanks