me and my gf had unprotected sex about 8 or 9 days ago, her being 15 and me being 18.she keeps saying that her stomach hurts and also mentions that shes been spotting, i understand the soulition could be that there is a possibility of the sperm cell getting fertilized which could be the cause(not to sure) we talked and talked about having our child IF she is pregnent over and over and we DONT (many reasons why) want it.
my qustions to anyone who could answer are:
" when is the fastest we can take a pregnacy test and if she does come out postitive what are our options if we dont want it"?

me being 18 can we go trew the medication abortion with out letting ANYONE else aware of this situation?

she started getting symptoms yesterday so its to late for Plan B, we need another way out of this transaction from happing........ is it possible ???? if so please help (956) 376 7125

Thank you for taking your time to read what i have to say and ask. :-S

The earliest that a Home Pregnancy Test would be reliable is on the day her period was due. Use the first morning urine, it is more concentrated, follow all directions, especially on time, to the letter.

It's not the sperm cell getting fertilized it is her egg, the ovum. Your sperm fertilizes the ovum.

Yes, the spotting could indicated implantation bleeding. The egg implanting into her uterus to develop.

As to who needs to know, the laws vary from state to state. In most states she is a minor and may need parental consent for an abortion. You'd need to check with an attorney.

I'd suggest you visit Planned Parenthood and discuss this situation with them.

If you are 18 and she is 15 you may have a problem if anyone finds out about it. In my state you would be on your way to jail whether or not the sex was OK with her and her parents. It's called statutory rape and the police have control over that. When you get out you would have to register as a sex offender and let the police know where you live for the rest of your life.

You better check on what the age of consent for a girl is in your state before you do anything. In a few states you would be OK.