!! PLEASE HELP !! I'm a 15.5 year old male, and I am soooo embarrassed about my penis size. When erect I'm pretty normal about 5.7-6.3 inches, but when flaccid (soft) my penis is a serious embarrasment. It's no longer than 1.5 inches and it has no thickness at all !!! Trust me, it is very embarrassing . I've been laughed at, in school because females have seen how small it is through gym shorts . I'm completely afraid to wear gym shorts, or sweat pants because of it . Can I expect it to grow or what ? So far in puberty , I've grown very tall 6'1 (which makes having a small flaccid even worse ), I'm about 210 . I have a little underarm hair, a good bit of pubic hair, my voice has gotten some deeper but it doesn't sound like a "mans voice" yet . Not really any facial hair has grown yet , except a little mustache . As for my penis, can I expect it to grow ? Is there any thing I can do to increase flaccid length and thickness ? Please help, I can't keep living life like this.

Hey guest I completely know how you feel as I am the same way. And basically was embarrassed to wear shorts or sweats and never showed in public plus was/am often catch myself comparing myself to others . At your age you definatly still have some time to grow . But if not it's ok it's something that you have to learn to deal with but believe me . Even though it feels like you are the only one with a tiny flaccid penis,  you are not there are lots of people out there just like you

Instead of just waiting around for things to become normal, you should start with treatment procedures from trusted sources. Hope the situation improves soon for you. Cheers!

what do you mean treatment ?

Unfortunately there is no good treatment to increase your or is size. Pills don't work and surgeries are risky and can have permanent nerve damage or disfigurement for very little increase in size

If your embarrassed about chicks thinking its too small just get a hard on when your in your shorts then they wont think its small anymore