Hello. I'm 28 year old male and since the day I was born I have never been completely healthy.
As you see, I'm very young but I already suffer from some heart disease called atrioventricular-block.
I did several operations and I'm ok now but I must avoid physical activity and emotional stress as much as I can.
All this made me very depressed and I was thinking about use of some antidepressant. One friend recommended me some very good drug called Imipramine.

Well I can say only the best about this drug. Imipramine is a tricyclic antidepressant with general pharmacological effects similar to those of structurally related tricyclic antidepressant drugs.
So, if you were a healthy person you shouldn’t have any reasons to avoid this drug, but, in your case- things are a little different.
I did some research on my own and I found out that extreme caution should be used when Imipramine is given to patients with known cardiovascular such as myocardial infarction, arrhythmias, atrioventricular-block and ischemic heart disease.
So, best thing for you to do is to contact some psychiatrist and let him determine which drug is best for you.