I was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage on January 25. They prescribed me Cytotec and I THINK it removed everything. I went for a check up two weeks later and she didn't do an ultrasound to confirm but she said it sounded like everything was removed.

About a week and a half ago, I started having dark brown blood. It lasted 5 or 6 days and it wasn't heavy but wasn't necessarily light either. I had to wear a pad. It never turned to red blood.

It's been almost 7 weeks now and I still haven't had a period. Yesterday, I was at work and I started cramping. It felt like light menstrual cramps. I thought it was my period coming. I went to the bathroom and all that was there was a tiny ammount of light tan watery discharge. It was only there when I wiped. Ever since it has been the same. I just went to the bathroom a few hours ago and there was a dime size "glob" (sorry) of brown liquid.

My pregnancy tests started coming up negative about a week and a half to two weeks ago. They're still negative. Do you think this could be implantation bleeding or do you think it's just something left over from the miscarriage?

I got to the doctor on Tuesday but I just figured I'd get some opinions from you wonderful ladies!

Hi,    I'm a little concerned and curious as to what could be going on with my body and everytime I look up my symptoms it leads me to pregnancy forums.      So I started considering the possibilities.

My last period ended the 28th of January.... which I was excited about because I went to visit my boyfriend in California for Valentine's Day and was there from Feb. 10-15.... we had unprotected sex many time (stupid) and on the 19th I started to spot, which is rare I'm usually always heavy and I was a week early than when I should start my period.    The 20th my period really started it wasn't as heavy as usual but still needed a tampon and was only heavy the first day, but i experienced THE ABSOLUTE WORST CRAMPS it was absolute hell for about 5 days straight..... It is now March 11th and the past week I have been nothing but exhausted... I sleep in... which is very strange and frustrating because I am a very active early bird and lately I've been sleeping until noon.      I have been very nauseated and even more so after eating... and my breasts have been super tender in these past two days.     Is there a chance even though I had my period that I could be pregnant?     I hadn't even given it a thought until my boyfriend started putting together all my complaints and told me to look into it.     Any insight would be greatly appreciated.     

Have you taken a pregnancy test?  It should be showing up as positive by now if you are.