Hey right let me start from the beginning, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the days of my ovulation, 5 days before my period I started bleeding, at first it was dark to light brown then went to heavy bleeding then it kept going from brow to red then in the last day (only lasted 3 days) it went to light with tiny clots then brown. So I did a test like 2 days after it all stopped and came out neg. then like 3days late little bits of brown was on my pants not much. My nipples have gone really dark I'm always wanting to eat I'm sleeping every chance I get , peeing more, constantly thirsty and have head aches. I just don't no if anyone has had similar to me and been pregnant? Please help anyone? Thanks xo

I am experiencing a similar thing right now...any update?

Hey sorry haven't replied haven't been on the computer, no I wasn't pregnant but trying and this time i had bleeding 3 days before my period and it was slimy and tiny clots but had hardly any pains , it's horrible waiting but iv wasted so much money on test's that I'm just going to keep waiting. My period I at least 5 days and this time it was like 2 1/2 days. Do you know if your supposed to have thick white discharge straight after your " period" ? With no smell and no itchiness or burning? Xo