I'm now 3 weeks post-op and feeling much better. But still ahve one concern ... I seem to be "leaking" a little. No urge, no pressure, just happen to go for a pee and lo and behold, there's a bit of fecal matter lining my pad. Has anyone else experienced this? Will this go away on it's own? Thanks!

Your little leakage problem is usually referred to as passive fecal incontinence, or the inability to remain continent at rest. Since you are post-op there is a good chance that this will go away but be advised that there is also a chance that this is a complication of your operation. If the problem persists well after you are fully healed from your operation I would consult your surgeon or family GP about your options. These options can range from kegel exercises, bio-feedback, medication, or various surgical procedures.