I have heard that many people worldwide are affected by malaria. I have also find out that between one and 1.5 million people die from it every year. I found it scary so I wish to understand this disease better. Can you tell me what causes it and how it is spread among people? I would appreciate any info because I have no place to seek for info about malaria.

Previously extremely widespread, the malaria is now mainly confined to Latin America Asia and Africa. The problems of controlling malaria in these countries are aggravated by poor socioeconomic conditions and inadequate health structures. The situation has become even more complex over the last few years. This is because the increase in resistance to the drugs normally used to combat the parasite that causes the disease.
Malaria is caused by protozoan parasites of the genus Plasmodium, and there are four species of Plasmodium, that can produce this disease in various forms. However, P. falciparum is the most widespread and dangerous of the four, because left untreated it can lead to fatal cerebral malaria. Malaria parasites are transmitted from one person to another by famous female anopheline mosquito. The males do not transmit the disease as they feed only on plant juices, but important is to know there are about 380 species of anopheline mosquito. However, only 60 or so are able to transmit the parasite. Plasmodium develops in the gut of the mosquito, and the parasites are then carried by the blood, in the victim's liver.

i'm suffering of this disease and will like to know the effects after taking half or incomplet treatment.i am scare when hearing that people die every day.help me
thanks