Hello. I am 35 years old and I'm in a need for some answers. I suffered a shoulder injury in an accident a year ago. The muscles and tendons were severely damaged, bones, luckily, were not. Now, I'm participating in rehabilitation program, and my shoulder is slowly getting better. But is there something more I could do for my body?

I think that you're doing everything your body needs already. You said it yourself, your shoulder is healing, perhaps slowly, but that is a slow process, you we're surely told that. The program you’re participating is customized for you only and I do not know where else could you find that type of treatment. Of course, you could try pilates workout, but pilates is basically the same thing you're already doing. Be patient, that's the best thing you should do for your health.

I would highly recommend that you get a MRI done. Even if you have already got one done after the car accident. I got into a car accident and I later got an MRI and they found that I have several herniated disc in my neck that was causing my severe headaches, shoulder pain, numbness in my hands and the list goes on. I wish you the best!