i am a 20 yr old biracial female
for some time now i have been getting like blood blisters that sometimes shoot out a brownish puss and than blood on my inner thighs and anal area. my anal area is mostly a thicker blood that runs out like a water substance. the blister like bumps on my inner thighs when i leave it alone for a few days it will be so full of blood and puss that if i barely touch it , it will burst and slowly drain. the other night i squeezed one and it shot out a brownish thick puss that had an odor and than stareted to bleed.
my blisters only come one at a time it seems..i am very scared and embarressed.. also on my inner thigh i see little tiny black heads or something and ill squeese it untill it comes out and is usualy attatched to a tiny hair and some tiny gushy stuff....
o.m.g i hate being a girl... please help asap.......
:-(

when i was bigger i use to get the pimply things on my inner thighs but now all i have are blackheads and theirs sooo many of them they drive me nuts if i found out how to get rid of them it would help alot alot but i feel your pain it sucks :'(

I think you should see a dermatologist as soon
as you can.

It sounds like a skin or anal infection - maybe
warts, ticks or bacterial/fungal.

The dermatologist will prescribe the proper
antibiotics or antifungals for you. Don't worry,
it doesn't sound that serious to me.

pilonidal cysts - that is what you have!