for the past couple of years i have been noticing bumps on my inner thighs, around my scrotum that at times enlarge and at times decrease size. some of them have puss come out, or blood at times, and i had one on my leg removed at the clinic. left a scar, and now i have 3 other ones at various stages, do i need to drain them too? or just leave em be?
is that a cyst? ingrown hair? or cancer? or what exactly? what kind of doctor would i need to see?

i have attached a picture, please HELP.

Did you get an answer cuz I have the same thing and would like to know

I know it’s over one year old but I reply for other people benefit. This is H.S. Acne inversa . It will frequently come back . You can drain it when it’s ready but there’s nothing much you can do except keeping it dry and clean, maybe use Hibiclens. For myself I got a prescription of tretinoin retin A and it works but it’s a long life disease and battle. I know it’s H.S because of the boils that come back in selected area