Hello, everybody. I'm having a pretty embarrassing problem and I'm scared to address my doctor about it. For the past few years I've been getting these bumps on my inner thighs near my scrotum. Usually they're at least the size of a golf ball and they're very red and irritated. Around these bumps my veins pop out and it's really disgusting. Almost every one I've had to pop in order for it to go away, and they always have a bunch of blood and what appears to be puss that comes out. I have another one and I'm fed up, I need answers. I have scars all over my inner thighs from these. They hurt really bad when I walk. I'm a male, also, if that means anything. I'm a little chubby but I clean myself well. I need help.

Health Guru
They sound like some form of boil. Do you shave round the area?

Not frequently. I've shaved there like 3 or 4 times and the last time being about 4 months ago.

They are probably boils caused by staph. I get them by my underwear line. My dr gave me antibiotics when they flair up and i wash the area daily with hibiclens. I drain and lance them myself but have been tought to do so by a dr. Call your dr theres nothing to be ashamed of. If it is staph be cautious it can be spread. Once they pop or burst use antibiotic ointment and a bandage of some sort. I use cotton and gause tape since it stretches and moves when i walk.