I wonder if there is anyone out there who can explain to my problem that I have. I wonder if you have a rash on the inner thigh what it could be. My rash is very itchy, irritated and red, so I wonder what I can do. I do not know what to use, and I can admit I am afraid to take some cream on my own. Can you tell me should I visit my doctor, or there is some safe remedy for itchy inner thigh?

I am wondering have you ever thought your itchy inner thigh rash could be heat rash.
I could recommend you to try ointments and creams, so if you do not register any success, maybe you should try powder with cornstarch. You should also try to keep the area dry and sweat free to improve your itchy inner thigh. If you wear shorts, find some that will not bunch or chafe the area. It is also important it is long enough that your bare thighs do not rub together when you walk. I think if that is itchy inner thigh because of heat, you can buy a jar of Stridex pads and clean the area with those. I can surely tell you this is supposed to help open blocked pores and glands, which is common problem. A heat rash occurs when excessive sweating can cause clogged sweat glands, so this should help you. I tried this, and it really did help it to clear up faster and relieve the itchy inner thighs somewhat. The Gold Bond powder is good for itching also, but it could contribute to the clogged pore or gland situation.