For the last year or two, I've been getting irritation/blisters on my inner thighs. I'm considerably overweight and my thighs constantly rub. I give blood regularly which they test my blood and I'm not incredibly sexually active so I've never considered it being something to worry about. But as it's not going away, I'm starting to get worried.

It tends to be worse in the summer and now I'm starting to get the same type of irritation/blistering around my midsection where my waistband falls. The blisters are usually blood filled.

Advice? Treatment? Something I need to be truly worried about? Am I alone on this oddness?

I get the same exact things.....and I too am overweight. Seems like they are friction related more than anything else.

I have had these since i was about 15 and i am now 36 they are caused by sweating as you know they are always worse in the summer months. They are fluid lumps which was confirmed by my doctor years ago. The only thing you can do if you are getting them is to lose some weight. They sometimes go away but sometimes they get bigger then the skin goes purple with the blood and fluid and i have to burst them to stop the pressure then they go away. I do have alot of scars between my legs but found the only thing is to lose some weight and they should not appear. If you can feel fatty lumps on the inner thigh then its time to lose it.