So, here's the deal. I'm 24, and I've been getting this bumps on my inner thigh area for a while now. They usually eventually burst and ooze blood and puss, and quite a lot of it, but they do leave a "dug" area on my skin, as if they're just "eating away" the skin under them. Sometimes they don't burst, just go away for sometime, and then I get them again after a while. However, this time I had one that was a lot bigger, and after it finally burst today, a massive amount of blood and puss oozed out of it, and it seems to have "dug" the wound even deeper, and it isn't completely empty yet, and let me tell you, it hurts like hell, I can't even walk. I'm treating it with betadine ointment and cover it with gauzes, I never leave it open, as I always do, but this time it doesn't seem to have any effect. I'm sure it's not an STD, since I'm with the same partner for two years now. If anyone has any sure answers please help, since this time it got kinda scary, and I'm not too fond of doctors here...

Many thanks in advance

Hey, I have the same thing on my inner thigh as well (and so does my brother!!) have you ever found out what these things are? I tend to get them more when i sweat and my legs chafe however your right, they really hurt like hell. If you have found any information on these please let me know as I have been getting them for some time and i would really like to get rid of them if I can ..thankx

It sounds like it may be hidradenitis supportiva