So about a month ago i had this rash on my inner thigh. It was really itchy for a while, but eventually it went away. There were no bumps or sores or anything. I assumed it was simply a rash, but now I'm not so sure.

A couple weeks after it went away, the itching returned, and now there is a small, open sore there and a couple small bumps. The bumps aren't like pimples or something of that nature, but instead are just small, slightly elevated red bumps. I don't really know how to describe it much better. It could just be another rash, but I'm not sure. I have been outside in the heat and exercising a bit lately, so it could just be a combination of moisture and my thighs rubbing together, which is why it could just be a rash..

The only thing I'm worried about is that it could be herpes. I really doubt it is though. As I mentioned before, the bumps aren't really like pimples or anything like that, and with herpes, they look more like that. Also, the itch first showed up about 2 months after I had any sexual contact, and as far as I can remember, I have never had any contact at my inner thigh.. Could it be some other sexual disease?

I don't know how well I described it here, but if someone knows anything about it, I would greatly appreciate an answer. Thanks.