Hi, I was advised to start taking fresh coconut oil, instead of other sorts of oil. A natural practitioner told me it is the best oil that can be purchased on the market. Is it really that good, even better then olive oil?

Hi, I heard many confronting opinions about coconut oil. Some stand on point of view that coconut oil has high content of saturated fats, which are bad for circulatory system and cholesterol level. But, others claim that we need to differentiate between the three different types of saturated fat. Some saturated fat is necessary for human health. Coconut oil is unique in its structure due to its medium chain fatty acids, alike can be found in human breast milk. In it is important to underline that, the virgin coconut oil is very stable, it is highly resistant to free radicals when heated, so it is safe oil to cook with.

Coconut oil is a saturated fat, but it is safe to use, and does not turn to fat in your body. It raises the metabolism, so you burn more fat and have more energy. It does not increase your cholesterol, but actually helps lower it. As many natural practitioners know, coconut oil is wonderful diet addition for just about everyone.