Hi, I am a 19 year old male and for several months now I've been having problems with intestinal and abdominal discomfort. I'm not sure if its just gas, anxiety or something serious. I had a pretty big weight loss over 2-3 months. I weighed 237lbs and went down to about 180lbs. I now weigh around 190 because eating is easier but sometimes causes discomfort. Bowl movements hurt on occasion but not a serious pain. My stomach looks distended some what and I feel like making bowl movements quite often but nothing will come out. My pulse is easily felt in the lower abdominal area also, which was never normal before. I'll be honest... I used to smoke marijuana, so I'm betting what I have is just anxiety. It feels like there's a build Ùp of gas that I can't expell and also feels like there's somethin abnormal in that area. I went for an ultrasound, but no call back even 2 weeks later. Could I be right about anxiety? Or could it be due to something more serious? I would like to hear if anyone else Is experiencing this or something like it, if anyone has been diagnosed and had similar issues etc etc... Thanks!!

its anxiety, i feel the same way to. i always think its something wrong because no one is giving me answers. but if your still worried i say you should go to other doctors to have a second opinion to put you at ease. hope everything gets better for you!