When I go to the bathroom (specifially when I have a bowl movement) My lower abdominal area hurts really bad and then when I wipe there is lots of red blood on the toilet paper. Then, after I'm all done and just going about my day, my rectal area has been itching really bad. Should I get this checked out?? Should I be concered? Or is it something that will just clear up and go away on its own?

Yes, yes...You have really some issues that should be observed and the only one who can do that is your doctor. Anyway, you also have rectal bleeding but from this point of view, I can't really tell you what this could be.

About your question - should you be concerned, you probably need because when you see the blood it can't indicate to something good, right? 

You should not wait, this can go away on its own but it can also come back.

It is urgent to go to visit your doctor because it can be anything - hemorrhoids or cancer...

I am having the same problems only I don't have any itching during the day. What could be wrong with me?

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Hey there, sounds like you guys have hemerroids

well...my lower abdominal area hurts a bit, and my lower intestine feels some discomfort.... and when i go to the washroom theres blood not mixed in but just leaking..and also SOME itchy feeling afterwards.... searching google hasnt been the best of luck...