I am going to have Intra Gastric Ballon inserted through endoscopic procedure in a weeks time. I desperetly want to meet ans chat with some one who has done it. i have many concerns regarding it and i just dont know how to find answers to my questions. Pls. Help!

Serene

ive just done the balloon thingy jsut had it inserted this week! :-D

would really like to know what it was like, how are you now? thinking of having it done myself.

did you have the procedure. I seeking more information about that.

I am also very keen to obtain some information - ie. results, side-effects. Please can someone respond who has been though it.

I see lots of questions about this procedure (intragastric balloon for weightloss) but no real answers. Has anyone had it done and if so, what are the results/experiences? No one is giving any meaty answers. Was it worth it? Would you do it again? Are you satisfied? Enquiring minds want to know. Please talk. Thanks. %-)

I had the ballon fitted in on friday the 300307.

i am having the gastric balloon fitted in london next week i'll keep u posted send me ur email

I work for a surgical center in Edmonds Washington that is getting ready to do a study for the Gastric Balloon. We are 1 in 15 facilities that have been chosen for this study.

Amber M.

**edited by moderator**