My brother is going to have gastric sleeve in Tijuana and they are going to charge him $7000dlls. with everything, transportation they are going to pick us up in San Diego airport, marriot hotel, hospital, clinic expenses, lab analysis, cardiologist evaluation, x-rays, nutritional program, doctor fees.
I was wondering it is a good price?? for all...
He is going to have the surgery on march 27th and he just told me to go with him that's why I'm a little bit concern about the price because I don't know about this procedure and the cost.

well that is an incredible price if you were to get it in the U.S. i would be a little leary of the procedure done in mexico. while they can still be good, not all places haver to adhear to the same health and saftey codes as in the U.S. also have you done any research in this procedure. it invoulves removing 85% of the stomach and shaping it into a bananna shape allowing the stomach to only hold about 2-5 ounces of food at a time. (60-150cc(ml)). the price i found online for one in Tijuana was about $8,500. I personally would be a little leary and would do some more research. is your brother morbidaly obese? this procedure is an extream procedure and is ment for people who are extreamly overweight.

Yes he is obeses and he don't want the lap band because of the adjustments, he does not have the time to go every month because of his job I look for the clinic on the net they do 125 lap band's a month and 50 gastric sleeve's and my brother talked with the doctor and he was really pleased. I was concern about the price o.O

for all that you explaind you get with it i think its a hell of a deal
do you realize how much flights, hotels, x-rays, lab-work and medicine alone coast thats with out the procedure. so i think it is very reasonable

Gastric Sleeve surgery can cost you anywhere around 5,500 to 11,600 dollars in Mexico, depending upon the which state you choose for treatment and also health care facilities you are being provided by the clinic or hospital. The cost is quiet affordable as compared to US (20000 dollars).

I'd like to suggest you to ask the clinic about quality of health care, testimonials by other patients and also ask for doctors resume.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

If you are looking for something easier than try rocalabs. I lost 40 lbs with it :-|