hi i'm ttc and was due yesterday did a pregnancy test came back negative. For the last few days I have had more cervical mucus that usual. And last night through to today there has been very faint pinkish/reddish in the mucus. Is this a sign of pregnancy or just my perio slowly coming. Also how would the cervix feel at the very start of pregnancy??
sorry i'm too impatient to wait it out...

ok so last night mucus turned to brown and has continued till present time, only when i wipe though - quite light. i feel like i usually feel when i get my period but no red yet. pregnancy test this morning was negative. i'm getting sorta worried just wish if this is some weird period it would come already!! is it worth going to the doctor or will they just tell me to go home and wait?? could it be a sign of something else?? have been reading too much stuff getting paranoid...

got my period now. weird never happened like that before oh well hopefully next month will be the month i hope i'm pregnant for christmas.

well i'm 12dpo and just did a pregnancy test which had a faint line so pretty sure i'm pregnant. (actually did 3 separate tests this morning). two days ago i had bright red when i wiped but that was it yesterday a bit more of the brownish stuff but no where near as much as last month. i actually had given up when i got these symptoms so had a few drinks last night. if the bleeding was implantation does anyone think alcohol can affect it this soon??