i'm 13, 5'5, and weigh 117. i really want to lose my belly fat since its bikini season :-D i would also like to weigh 95 pounds before september. how do i do this?????????? %-)

Hi there! You really are already quite small! I hope that you realize that you're at a pretty healthy weight for your size. I think it would be a good idea--just because you're so young!--to go see a doctor and talk to the doctor about any weight loss plans because at your age, it isn't always a good idea to diet! I think that if you want to be fit, though, start running or something. But please! Check with your doctor first.

Eat in moderation and watch what you eat.

just be active, try not to boredem eat or plessure eat, just have your meals and try not to pick on junk food inbetween.. dont go on any rediculous diets as this could have a massive affect on your health as you get older.. dont be too worried about it i expect alot of it is puppy fat and will go as you mature abit more. a healthy way of loseing weight or toneing up abit would be to go for a run, jog or power walk if you feel contoious about going for a run (i know i do) then go out in the morning before you usually start your day.. its refreshing and gives you all day for your metabolisum to rise (means you burn more calouries resulting in fat loss)

You are already at the perfect weight. No need to lose anymore.