Hi i am 15 and 5'5 i weigh 130 and i need to lose about 10-15 pounds by july 21. i am going to the beach with my best friend but she is 4'11 and weighs about 80 pounds. she is so skinny and i look so big next to her and its embarrassing. does anyone know a fast way to lose weight. help me please !! 

First off, you shouldn't compare your weight to your friends. She is 6 inches shorter and probably has a smaller frame. Naturally she is going to weigh less. However, if your looking to drop a few pounds the simplest way to do this is EAT RIGHT, and EXERCISE. Fruits, veggies and lean meats. Stay away from fast food and soda, those are full of fat, salts and sugars.  Good luck!

Simple way of loss the weight of Daily exercise, running, Yoga, Hardworking and doing each job in exact timing.

this books can most help you

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

The easiest way to lose body weight fast is that you should perform exercises like yoga, running, walking etc regularly for at least 10 to 20 min wihout non stop.You should also make your proper diet plan chart to burn body fat fast and you should not feel embarrased because you can lose weight by following my tips.