Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I have developed really serious obesity problem. I can't believe that this is happening to me.
All the time I was in school I was somehow engaged about sports and I was really satisfied with the way I looked.
But these last couple of years I've gained more then 30 pounds. Anyway, now I'm looking really terrible! Surfing on internet I only managed to find some long term diet plans and I'm not the type of man who could diet for months.
I'm interested to hear more about some rapid weight loss diet plan. Can anyone help me with this!?

Hi. I have just recently read something about diets that promote rapid weight loss. You see, you must now fool your self and believe to everything you read. There are many diets that promote rapid weight loss- but is it possible?
I have read that every fast weight loss is in fact- water loss. When we lose weight quickly, we're not losing fat-
all we're losing is water which we regain it all, real quickly.
Next time you see a diet plan that offers weight loss of several pounds a week-remember – it isn’t possible unless they think on water loss.
Every successful diet plan must include complete life style and all eating habits changes.