I'd like to hear something of autistic symptoms. My three year old son is a normal kid at the first sight but I think he might be having some mild form of autism if such thing exists at all. I don't think I exaggerate for ever since he was 6 six months old he was behaving "oddly" in sense that he avoids making the eye contact and avoid socializing with the kids around. He kept repeating the same words and is focused on playing with the specific toys without any interests with making other contacts. So could these be autistic symptoms.

Well, those could easily be autistic symptoms. I have 5 year old son diagnosed with mild form of autism and he was showing the same symptoms as your son. The important thing here is to react on time for the cases of mild autism has bigger chances to be treated successfully especially when the autism is recognized and treated on time. I would say your kid has still the good chances of getting well treated. My child was having speech and language therapy and also some kind of behavioral modification therapy. And there’s also another important info related to decrease autistic symptoms. it is about GFCF diet that I truly recommend to you to give it a try . it is gluten and casein free diet and I really think you should discuss it with your doc for I could almost swear it helped my son to make the eye contact after few months of GFCF diet. It is hard in the beginning to get the best out of this diet but I am positive that this is one of the best solutions for dealing with autistic symptoms.