I need to go to do cardiac stress test next week. I remember that I did it few years ago. Then I didn’t have any heart problem. But now my doctor thinks that I have. I’ just wondering is cardiac stress test accurate? Maybe last time that test doesn’t show my true condition.

As I know, the cardiac stress test is very accurate. I can not tell you that it’s 100 percent accurate. Maybe your doctor can give you right answer. I can tell you my opinion about it from my experience. I did this test for few times and every time it was very useful.

delano should not be guessing as to the accuracy of the cardiac stress test. it is far from accurate. From 50 - 80% depending on the severity of the condition; the less symptoms you have the less accurate. It is also less accurate for women. in addition it also has a large percentage of false positives - from 10 -50%. Whether this amounts too very accurate I leave to you to decide. Dont listen to opinions - look at the research to get the true picture