Is it true that less sleep can cause bad form? The school year has recently begun and I have too many classes and I have to be at my University several hours a day. After that my part job is waiting for me. And there are other numerous obligations to be fulfilled. I sleep comparatively less than I used to. What about my swimming training? Will it suffer due to lack of sleep?

Of course it will! But this doesn’t refer only to your swimming training. Your whole body will suffer from lack of sleep. Your form is the least important in this case. Tiring yourself and all these obligations can thoroughly exhaust you and lead to certain stress and work related illnesses. So, either organize yourself in a better way or do something else. Stealing the time of your sleep is the worst thing you can do in order to squeeze in everything you have to do. And increase vitamin intake in order to prevent too much exhaustion. Your diet is supposed to be very strong in these circumstances. Carbs are very important but don’t gorge yourself on sweets and fast foods. Eat healthy.