Greetings everyone. Cardiac enzymes studies measure the levels of enzymes and proteins that are linked with injury of the heart muscle.This is what I know. I had physical examination and doctor told me that he believes that my cardiac enzymes levels are a little bit higher than they should be. So he told me that I need to do some test to check this. Personally I don't have a clue what this is and what should I do? What test? Is there anyway that you can tell me how can I measure my cardiac enzymes and what test is the best for it? 

Hey there.

Enzymes are highly specialized complex proteins that aid chemical changes in every part of the body. Enzyme markers are actually a blood tests that helps to analyze specific enzyme activity in the body. Some inherited diseases or conditions can cause these enzymes to stop working or be less efficient. Your doctor needs to odder this test for you. Monitoring the rise or fall of enzyme levels can aid in the diagnosis of a variety of conditions. Your doctor can order a blood test for enzyme markers or a routine blood test to help them discover abnormalities.  All tests are good.

Good day there. I don’t know which one is the best, but I know that there are several types of cardiac enzyme tests. These tests can measure your blood levels of the enzyme creatine phosphokinase and it is also called creatine kinase. It is definitely a more specific form of this enzyme called CK-MB.  Cardiac enzyme tests can be used to check blood levels of the proteins myoglobin and troponin. When your heart muscle is damaged, when your doctor finds the cause,  these substances are released from the heart muscle cells into the bloodstream. I believe that all tests are pretty much good.

Hi there. What should I do in this case? Go to the doctor and tell him that I need to do this test? I don't need to suggest him what test I want to do, right? Again, I repeat that it would be very, very nice that I know the name of some test that is the best for me? I never did tests like this one and I don't know what can go wrong with it. I don't care how much money I need to pay to do this test, all that I really want is to be OK and to prevent some damage in my future life. So, if you have any information, let me know.