Hi there,

I am 27 years old, and I am have 30 extra pounds. A few months ago, I lost my job, I had an abortion, I found out that my husband is cheating on me, so I was in depression for 7 months. I was eating and doing literally nothing. I became a monster. I gained a lot of pounds, and I was so unhappy. A month ago, one boy just showed up in my life. I got in love for a short time. He is the reason why I want to change myself, and he wants to help me stay motivated and lose my pounds.So, I started to follow Hamptons diet, because I know that this one has a lot of foods that are allowed. That makes me happy, and I am sure that I will be able to follow it. Now, I didn’t know that this diet might be a low – calorie diet?

Is this true?

Tnx a lot! 

Hi there,

First of all, I am really glad for you. About your question, yes. This is one more low – calorie diet program, that could be simply described as a cross between the Mediterranean diet program and famous Atkins diet program. The founder of this diet program describes this one as a low calorie diet with a Mediterranean twist, because this diet program focuses on eating healthy fats, especially omega 3 fats, that you can find in fish and vegetables. So, as many as fish and vegetables that you can eat – eat! It is easy to follow, trust me. Good luck! 

Yes, it is. It is amazing low calorie diet program and it helps you lose your pounds really quick :) Actually, I would call it a very low calorie diet program, because calorie intake is between 800 and 1,500 calories per day! I was following this diet program together with my ex roommate, while we were living together and while we were cooking together :)

So, if you want to see your results, eat more fish, especially salmon and fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids, lean meat, nibble on  nuts, and of course, dine but dine Mediterranean fats :) Eat fruits, vegetables, grains and lose your weight!