Hello, folks. I have heard something about infective endocarditis. I know that this disease can be dangerous if it isn’t treated properly. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more about the most effective method for discovering this disease. Thank you in advance for all your replies to my post.

Hello. Diagnosis is set when there are signs and symptoms that are suspicious. Then a doctor can order blood culture. Ultrasound is also good method. This method can help in finding vegetations on heart valves. This method is fast and painless for a patient. And it is harmless. I hope this is helpful for you. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, there. I think that the ultrasound is the best method for discovering infective endocarditis. My uncle had some symptoms, but doctor weren’t sure what it was. After some testing, they did echocardiogram – heart ultrasound. And there it was. Bacterial mass was found on one of his heart valves. Thanks to this, a diagnosis is made and a proper treatment was recommended. I hope you share my opinion. Was this helpful? Bye!