i am not sure hos long have this been happening, but i have realized it recently, but near my vaginal area, close to my anus, and a bit above it, i've been peeling, it doesn't smell, and it does not hurt when i sit, but it sort of burns, and it looks like a bad sun burn, and is peeling. i need to know what it is, because i do not want to define it as a yeast infection, i do not think it is...
what is it?!?!?!?!

Sounds like you have some kind of an allergic reaction to something. Could be any thing from laundry soap to bath soap. Do you use a vaginal hygiene spray or feminine wipes? Could be something in the material in your panties. If you wear thong panties, that could be rubbing on you. It's burning because it's an open kind of wound from the peeling.
I would just keep in clean and apply a little neosporin. Don't use anything medicated or it will burn.
Try wearing girl boxers for a while so nothing rubs against you. Don't pick at it, and if you have to touch it, make sure your hands are clean. Try wearing pajama pants instead of jeans for a while.
I don't think it's yeast at all. The symptoms aren't there.

thanks!
you know for a minute there i was gonna go a bit crazy ...