Hello, Yesterday I was giving my boyfriend a ha****b. I got precum all over it. He didn't ejaculate because we started to have intercourse. He always uses a condom. We stopped before he ejaculated I the condom because my back began to hurt. I always wipe myself with the feminine wipes after intercourse to prevent any UTIs. While I was wiping, I think my hand touched my clitoris and the labia minora. I don't think my hand got near my vaginal opening. I used another clean wipe to wipe the area. During the intercourse, my hands were against the bed and on him. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant from this incident? I always keep track of my period and I am due in 7 days. This happened 6-7 days after I ovulated. Does precum carry sperm? I have looked online and some pages say yes and some say no. Which one is correct? If it does carry sperm can it go through the feminine wipe and into my vaginal opening? I would really appreciate the information. Thanks in advance

There is no chance of pregnacy. Was not inserted so it can't happen