I'm a 17 year old girl. I look at porn on the internet and that helps me masterbate. Is it wrong to be looking at porn?

Hay Hun,
(In My Opinion}, ;-)
No its Not Wrong At All as.., A lot of Studies Show That It’s Normal & Most Therapists also Say its fine,
-AJ- :-D

I don't believe it is wrong either. If it's making you feel guilty, think of it as looking at bodies that God made. It isn't a sin. Before Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge, they were free to be naked without thought. I don't know if you're a Christian, so that may not have been the right thing to say. Sorry if it wasn't.

Thanks to both of you. That ceared things up a little bit. i live in a household that makes it uncomfortable for me to talk about sex, masterbation, porn, etc. So thanks for the help.

Hay babe,
You'r Welcome, ;-)
If u need anymore help/info post up or email me
& I will try to help, :-D
-AJ-

What those two said. It also helps i think to look over the other forums and you will see that there are other people like your self. Check out the Teen Problems under Children and Teens. And every one has looked at porn at least once in their life. Some people have no life though and have an entire database of porn. Some thing Ive learned is, don't make time to masturbate out of your day. that can ruin your life.

good luck
peace out!

"If it's making you feel guilty, think of it as looking at bodies that God made. It isn't a sin."
Okay, this line doesn't actually make sense if you think about it. If I see a murder of another person by a human being happening, am I supposed to thank God for it? It's what people do with their bodies that can make the sexual act a holy or a sinful one.

Here is a Christian perspective on this issue that I have written

Realities
#1- Humans are sexual creatures and thus have the desire for sex
#2- Humans are not only sexual creatures; they also possess the ability to think and make choices, and more importantly, they are given the ability to love.
#3- Humans are created in the image and likeness of God.

How porn/fantasy distorts these realities:
-a lot of emphasis on #1, but there is no love at all. Also besides vanilla sex, the performers do a lot of stupid or objectionable things to their bodies (e.g hurting themselves, sodomy, taking part in orgies)
-sex depicted does not give any glory to God whatsoever. Pornstars let lust destroy the purity of sex, which primary objective is to create a holy union between Man and Woman, blessed by God. In addition, the viewer only sees audio-visual effects, but cannot experience the closeness of emotion, happiness of spirit, and sweetness of the acceptance of mutual imperfections of each other (and that is actually love). Basically, any person with God’s spirit in them will find porn downright disgusting.

Watching and masturbating to porn is wrong because it means we are endorsing lustfulness and are inviting the devil into our lives. We get negatively influenced and that will make us lose the purity of the sexual act which is a gift from God our creator. We begin to have lustful desires which is the opposite of love. Relationships will ultimately fail if there is no love. Most cruelly, we lose the ability to know love and to love, and that throws us into a hell which we have allowed into our lives. Basically, it cheapens the value of the sex act (which has a lot more depth, meaning, and love), cheapens our thinking, cheapens our bodies and finally cheapens God. It is thus a sin.

We desire sex, but there is also the reality of #2 which enables you to make the right choice for yourself.

Why they walked around naked before they took the fruit is because they did not know good from bad but after the took the fruit they found out it was wrong and clothed them selfs.