is it wrong to masterbate when you are young daily

In the minds of the so-called "christians on this earth" yes it is. However, just because someone believes something it doesn't make it your truth. You have to find yourself look inside yourself for the answers. All my life people told me that to be happy you have to do what others say, wear what others want you to wear, look alike, dress alike, act alike. God forbid that we touch ourselves. Society on a whole is completely upside-down. Masterbation for people who don't want the complications of a relationship. What we are told is: Everything about pre marrige sex is bad, so why are there so many unwanted pregnancies, diseases, divorce? Dry humping was used thousands of years ago to ensure a safe sexual experience. Why is it not promoted now a days? Religious zealots who love to control with fear!

is you cannot get someone pregnant or if your a gal, get pregnant. We are told that it is wrong to masterbate but why is our bodies asking for the relief. I found out purely by accident one day that I had this function, I was six years old. Did that make me a bad person, No, absolutely not. Sometimes I had to do it alot and then other times it was none or little at all. 

What makes things like this worse is these religious zealots that think they know everything and then say it is from the bible! BS! No proof of any of that sh*t! None! We have evolved and are still evolving. How it makes it worse is when we discover that it might be a "taboo' then as a young person it becomes all the more intriguing so what ends up happening is we concentrate on the guilt and when that happens it can end up a OCD thing, we become obsessed with the compulsion and then can't get enough. Take a step back relax and breathe. There is nothing wrong with you, you have the normal body functions that every living creature has, just more evolved. 

No, nothing at all is wrong with masturbation at any age or as much as you want to do it. Almost everyone (male and female) masturbates and some do it many times every day with all healthy results and no harm to anyone from doing it. If you are young, then it may not cause the same full grown male ejaculations and male and female orgasms as when you get to be an older kid or adult. That is fine and no problem. Your body will enjoy it and you will ejaculate and orgasm when you grow more and your body is ready to do those things for you. Have Fun. Masturbation will not harm males or females, no matter how often you do it.

I masturbate almost 2 a day and now that my parents kbow they follow me around. What do I do??

Resident

absolutely NOT. Masturbation is perfectly okay and you can do it as many times as you want. You never come to any harm by masturbating. It is great to masturbate and you feel a lot more relaxed, relieves menstrual cramps and also helps you get to know what arouses you. You learn more about those erogenic spots on your body and you will feel much more confident when you do have sex eventually. 

So the benefits of masturbation are huge. Don't take any notice of those religious freaks who tell you it is a sin and you will go to hell for doing that. All that is absolute garbage and has absolutely no scientific basis. That advice stems from narrow mindedness and a means to gain control over you. 

The way I see it is do you think God gave us bodies with such wonderful, enjoyable parts just to say "don't touch"? I can't believe that.