..

of course. you just have self control

its kinda good though cuz if your at a beach and see girls in bikinis, you dont want to be walkin down the beach with an erection do you?

well it depends if the girl is hot. Also, can u see her hot breasts and titties and do u hav a view of her butt. and when u look at naked women anyone should hav an erection. JUst look between her legs and at her breasts and masterbate.

U kno erections happen when u are sexually aroused/ excited. So it isn't necessary that you are sexually aroused upon seeing a girl in a bathing suit, hence u don hav erections at tht time . And dont worry abt the straight orientation thing ........ the fact tht u like gals ...... n u kno tht ur sraight is a good sign indicating THT u R STRAIGHT !!

I'm probably the least experienced on the board, and I'm 33. Well, most of my sexual experience has been masturbation. I had self-confidence issues until my mid-20's, and pushed the limit for what it takes to get aroused (through porn). Today I brought home a young girl that I've been texting for a long time. I had in mind just to watch the movie but she was seductive with her eyes, so we made out and ended up in bed. I have had erection problems for many years now, off-and-on, so I was happy to feel an erection coming on. She wanted me to put on a condom "if you're not willing to take a risk...". As I was putting it on, my erection went from partially erected to limp quickly and I could see how she noticed. Before long we were just lying there talking. I touched her a lot but never got really turned on. I looked at her body and felt nothing. My analysis is: I masturbate too much, sex fantasies and pornography has made my mind jaded, and I'm having severe economic problems right now coupled with a stressful education. In fact, I've been pretty depressed under the surface for as long as I can remember. And I make too much of a deal about having sex, thinking it should be perfect and aggressive throughout. I think there's also a clash between what my mind wants to do (after inspiration from porn) and what my body and soul is capable of. I short-circuit.

I'm in good shape, but exercise is pretty irregular. Don't smoke or do drugs, masturbate way too much (often with a semi-hard penis), drink much coffee, don't eat as much vegetables as I should, and is pretty addicted to the internet. Also, socially I'm a failure these days. Not in the interaction but in the maintenance of friendship.

Did I mention that in many ways I'm like a child that never grew up?
8-|

Anyhow, I'm going to have a week of total abstinence from masturbation and sexual fantasies (avoid people that trigger me), eat more green vegetables, quit coffee cold turkey, and re-connect with my social self. And perhaps try Cialis in the start-up, if my erections are causing me problems again.

/Mattias