I am 33 unmarried male.My penis is conchy shaped with much circular and wider at the centre from below the head of my penis.when erected my penis gets much harder and size goes to 4.04 inches and in erection the centre of my penis forms the shape of inverted cone with centre wider.The foreskin is not retactable back and forth.In my childhood I have not done circumcision and I used to be naked all the time.some of my relatives made fun with me by pulling my penis and dragging it long.with the structure of my penis I am worried that can I have an enjoyable and pleasurable sex with my partner and can I be able to penetrate penis into vagina fully as my penis at the centre is wider and more circular or will it stops in the middle without fully inserted into her.Is it compulsory to go out for circumcision or is there any alternative for this?please give required suggestions to have pleasurable sex with my partner.Also provide details for females to have circumcision to vagina.

Hey there your penis shape and size is fine to have sex it should cause no problems. Can you see the head of your penis at all when you try and pull back your foreskin? It is important to try and clean under your foreskin every day

Hey the head of penis isnot seen completely but partially when erected but can produce semen which is sufficient to make her pregnant.

As long as you can retract your foreskin to clean under it and it is not causing pain during masturbation or sex then there isn't really a reason for circumcision.