Sesame seed abortion do they work? I hace 2 young kids already 1 been a new born. Ive had 1 abortion before christmas and i just found out im pregnant agajn no idea how protected was used. I cant face all the waiting for appointments ddlyaing it and running around with no spare time.

I don't think sesame seeds work for an abortion. I'm awful sorry for what you are going thru, but don't abort, as women who do abort usually end up regretting it. Some even go to the point of suicide ( happened to a woman recently. Her name was Jade Rees) Listen, go to your local crisis pregnancy center for help. They have counselors who can help you find a good abortion free option and they also have free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a lovely idea because then you are giving your child a shot at life. If it helps, I know two girls who were adopted and they turned out just fine :) Same with the child. Seek help with whatever you need. It's not selfish or a burden and people will help you!