Where ever you turn, it's all about nuts - it's good for the heart, it keeps the weight down but what about when you are allergic to nuts???

Since nuts are a perfect combo of healthy fats, protein and fiber, you should look for other foods that contain these elements. You can try soy crisps, soybeans, or a couple of avocado slices wrapped in lean turkey.

Good news:
There may soon be allergen-free peanuts. Researchers have developed a process that deactivates their allergy-causing proteins.

Just find a eunich or only go female.
-Dr. Thomas Byrd Ph.D.

Having a nut allergy is quite a problem, because nuts are everywhere. I have a friend with this problem, and every time she comes for dinner, I need to watch what I have for desert. She can’t eat nuts. So I just try to change the nut ingredient with seeds, like pumpkin seeds or some other type. Dried fruits are also an good alternative to nut allergy. I don’t know have you tried to eat this, but I kind of like it better then nuts. Also my friend told me that avocados contain almost same vitamins and minerals as nut, so they are also good supplement to substitute the lack of vitamins and minerals from nuts.

I hope this helped