Hi. I just got really worried today. I've always wondered if I had any stds. my parents didn't have any. I supposedly wasn't born with any either, at least that was what my mother's gynecologist told me, because my mom contracted hpv like 1-2 years ago. I'm just a teenager so I haven't gone to any gynecologist for myself. Sometimes I get these pimples/sores around my butt... but today I was taking a shower and I felt a bump on the labia. I've never had sex before. No oral, no anal, nothing! I've shared drinks before.. but I'm not sure if I can get stds from that. I'm not even sure if this is one.. but what else could it be? really scared. please help me out here

The bump on your labia could be something like a cyst or something. I want to reassure you that there's absolutely nothing for you to be scared about. Even if you do have an STD (and it doesn't sound like you do), there are treatments and even cures for most of them so you should be just fine no matter what. Please see a gyno about this to make sure that it's just a cyst or something like that. Keep us posted!