Hi I have had asthma since I was 6 months old I'm now 23 so you can imagine. Well lately my asthma has been really bad where I live it has gotten really cold but even before that I was hospitalized for four days due to asthma complications and ever since then 2 1/2 months now I have not felt much better. My doc said it was acid reflux so I started taking an acid reduced helped for a bit but now I'm coughing and wheezing a lot again! My symbacort doesn't seem to help my rescue inhaler only helps some of the time and I'm all out of my nebulizer meds. I'm so tired of goin thro this every day help any suggestions?? Oh and my nebulizer when I had the meds really didn't help much which was why I was hospitalized.

Hello Darkhairedrebel,

Asthma is not well understood at this time.  However, I have a suggestion.  There are several products available that are supposed to help with asthma according to studies.  These products contain Cordyseps sinensis which is a mushroom that is know to relieve asthmatic symptoms.  It has the ability to dilate the trachea allowing for more air passage and it cleans the lungs of mucus and debris.  Olympic athletes use it and it has been demonstrated to increase oxygen utilization by 40 percent.  Just look for natural supplements that contain Cordyseps and other mushrooms.  There are several products available.  I hope this was useful.

Thanks I will look for some supplements. Would I be able to find them at a Gnc or pharmacy?