I am suffering from raynaud's phenomena for a long time. I had troubles with my fingers so much that there was possibility of loosing it. Then doctors have decided to give me so called hydrotherapy with a twist. I have followed the instructions and after few treatments I feel remission of raynaud's. Now they want to give me enbrel. Is it necessary when I am already feeling better?

It is little strange that doctors who gave you non drug therapy now, when symptoms are decreasing, give you enbrel. But, on the other hand, enbrel could be very successful even in combination with other therapies for autoimmune diseases, even when patients feel remission. Your doctor has the best knowledge of your condition, ask him why is it necessary.