Good day folks,

I finally had a luck, and I won at some crazy lottery! I got an award, I got Body Bugg tracker. I was really happy, because this is my first award ever :) Well, to cut long story short, I was really happy because I was planning to buy this one for me. Now, while I am waiting this one to arrive, I was wondering what do you think about this?Is it ture that Body Bugg has the best activity tracker for weight loss?

Because, if that is true, I have to say that I will be really happy wearing this one :)

Please, let me know!

Bye! 

Hey there,

Don’t worry, you are waiting for the right thing as well! It is an amazing, and I can say that this one is the best activity tracker for weight loss ever! I have this one, and I have to say that it is so correct, and it is showing everything so correct! Of course, it won’t help you to lose your weight, but it will help you to track your activities, to follow what do you eat, how many calories you are eating per day. Trust me, once you try it, you will be thrilled.

Have a nice day and enjoy with your Body Bugg tracker :)

Hey there,

Your answer is just what I was expected :) Thank you very much, it is encouragement for me, because I always have some issues with things like that. For example, while I am waiting for this to arrive, my mother told me that I am waiting for some stupid thing, that will not be able to help me ever. I was sad, so I have decide to see anyone here had or still have some experience with it. I have to say that I am happy because I do know that I am not alone :)

Thank you very much!Bye!