Hi people,

I am really interested in hip hop abs program.  I was hip hop dancer for years, and I really like this dance. It was my favorite activity, and I was dancing for 11 years, and I stopped when I get pregnant with my twins. I needed to take care of my pregnancy, so I stopped. It happened three years ago, but I just can’t dance again like I was dancing.

So, I wanted to star hip hop abs program, but my husband told me that this is just another weight loss scam?

Do you think so? Help me, please! 

Hi there,

My darling, you really don’t need to be afraid. This diet program is not a scam, it is perfectly good. I am doing hip hop abs for one week now. Maybe it is funny for you, but I can tell you that I can see some progress. My tummy is not that big and I can fill that it is a little bit stronger than before. So, it is not a scam. A lot of people around the world can tell you this as well.

It won’t take you a lot of time, all you need to do is to find some exercise on the youtube and that is it.

Enjoy and lose your weight.

Bye! 

Hello there,

It is not a scam. I know a lot of them who are very happy with this diet program, and so am I as well. Of course, the bad side is because you can’t lose your pounds that fast, like you can lose with some other diet programs, but you can. And, the most important thing is that this weigh loss program is very funny and you don’t have to be afraid that this one is going to be boring. No way,

It is not a scam, and I would recommend you to try it.

It is cool, trust me! 

Hello there my ladies,

I am happy because I can join this discussion and I can say my and my sister’s experience. Well, we started doing hip hop abs three years ago. We were on this program for one year, and I have to say that at the beginning I was thinking that this diet program is a scam, because for almost two months I was not able to see any results. But, latter, when I looked myself in the mirror, I have to say that I was so happy about the results. I was thinking that this diet program is a scam, but it is not, trust me! 

Hey there,

Well, it is funny because the same thing happened to me as well. I was thinking – OMG, just another weight loss scam program, but it was not. I even lost my tummy while I was doing it, and I am back on hip hop abs again :) And I have to say that I love it!

Like I said, I was really happy about the results and it is very funny and cool while you are doing it.

Everyone should try it and share some information and experience with us. I am sure that they will be positive.

Bye!