Hi there,

Yesterday I had a little argue with my brother, Emilio. He was talking about some weight loss gadgets, and I told him that Body Bugg activity tracker is something best that I have tried so far. I know a lot of similar things, but this one really is my favorite. He told me that I can’t use it, because I am a boy. I was so confused, but herjust didn’t wanted to stop talking. He was telling me that this activity tracker is not good for everyone.

I was wondering, why?

Who can use Body Bugg activity tracker?

Thank you! 

Hello my friend,

You don’t have to be afraid at all. Anyone can use Body Bugg activity tracker. It is made for everyone, because this is not some weight loss gadget, it is activity tracker that only can help you follow your daily activities and that is all. I really can’t see any reason why this one should use some specific person. I am confused.

Like I told you, it is safe for everyone and feel free to continue use it.

I also love it because it is different. I hope that you can find my post helpful.

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

Such an amazing thing! I really have to say that it was so weird for me, because I didn’t have an idea what could it be behind his sentence :) Now, I didn’t believe in this, but I have to say that still I was a little bit surprised. I was like – no way!I needed to ask you. I was surfing on the internet, and I didn’t find anything like this. I love this activity tracker, because since I have it, it made my life much better and easier :)

Thank you for your comment it was really helpful.

Have a nice day!